Vyntus™ SPIRO - USB PC Spirometer
Vyntus SPIRO turns any PC into a precision spirometer
Rely on the versatile JAEGER™ Vyntus™ SPIRO PC spirometer, which plugs directly into a computer's USB port, to take advantage of the new workflow and quality driven SentrySuite® Software or use it with your trusted JLAB software.
The heart of the system, the JAEGER flow and volume transducer
The reliable, proven, accurate JAEGER pneumotach has been selected as the measurement device of choice in hundreds of publications. Its excellent dynamic range allows for testing a broad population, from small children to athletes. Thousands of PFT labs depend daily on its high performance.
The pneumotach, which is easy to disassemble, complements the validated MicroGard™ II bacterial / viral filter for a comprehensive hygiene concept.
Use your Vyntus SPIRO for all of the essential spirometry testing:
- Flow/Volume-loop (FVC)
- Slow Vital Capacity (SVC)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control
- Bronchial Challenge testing program
- Test in a broad range of environments and conditions with stationary and portable modalities.
- Start testing without delay, no warm-up time required.
- Focus the patients’ attention with a choice of 10 animated incentives.
- Customise your reports with Report Designer.
- Follow your patients’ disease progress with trending functionality for all parameters.
- Choose your reference set from a broad range of standard authors.
- Customise further with editable reference modules and equations.
- Get a head-start with automatic interpretation assistance.
- Exchange data with standardised patient data management systems: GDT, CIS and HIS.
Added benefits with Vyntus SPIRO under SentrySuite Software:
- Increase operator efficiency and patient compliance with textual and animated tools providing valuable ‘hands-on’ guidance.
- Optimise laboratory output with Quality Control based on ATS/ERS guidelines, during or after measurements, including colour-coded repeatability graphs.
- Adapt your scoring to fit your need with a choice of numerical and graphical standard scores: Z-score, Standard Deviation.
- Take advantage of the Quanjer GLI 2012 reference equations available as a standard feature.
- Use standardised disease classifications to support your clinical findings.
- Take the guessing out of report output with the Auto Report feature, which automatically selects the relevant report for the performed test procedure.
- Improve your through-put with the Review program that holds all tools to efficiently complete the test procedure; quick filters to effectively sort visits, pre-defined text macros and templates, direct short-cuts to the measurement application and split-screen display of report and interpretation tools.
- Choose from a wide range of languages to fit your local requirements.